Our attorneys have substantial experience in advising founders of new enterprises, as well as growth and development stage companies. Our expertise includes the following areas:
- Advisor agreements and establishment of advisory board
- Angel and seed rounds of financing
- Formation and choice of entity
- Friends and family investment rounds
- Initial set-up and agreements among founders
- Intellectual property assignment and licensing
- Option and equity compensations plans
- SAFE and convertible note financings
- Series A and later financings
- Venture capital transactions
Many of the firm’s start-up services are offered on a flat-fee basis as a way of keeping fees low and building long-term relationships with our start-up clients. The flat fee pricing offers a significant discount over the firm’s standard hourly rates.
We focus our start-up practice on much more than just preparing documents. We want to build a long and lasting relationship with you. As such, our professionals are available to answer questions that you have throughout the legal process. This is your business and we want you to understand what we are doing for you and why we are doing it. We do not charge extra for talking on the phone or answering e-mails with respect to flat-fee projects, so we encourage you to reach out with any questions you have.