Our attorneys act as outside general counsel for small and mid-sized companies, providing business and legal advice and guidance on an as-needed basis. In this capacity, Gaynor Page plays an important role for clients without an in-house legal department. We work tirelessly to learn our clients’ business and to remain up to speed on their business issues and operations even when we are not actively engaged on a project. In this way, we act as a partner to our clients and are available to them as business and legal questions arise.We regularly advise companies on the following matters:
- Commercial agreements
- Client agreements, distribution agreements, manufacturing agreements, agreements with vendors, etc.
- General corporate advice and guidance
- General real estate advice and guidance
- Non-disclosure and non-circumvention agreements
- Outsourced technology counsel